What We Do:
Our organization provides a range of ongoing services to empower local community, individuals with disabilities, and create inclusive communities. These services are categorized as follows:
- Rehabilitation Services:
- Physiotherapy Centre: Offering rehabilitation services for physical impairments.
- Speech Therapy Centre: Providing therapy for speech and communication difficulties.
- Activities of Daily Living Skills: Assisting children in developing essential skills for daily life.
- Provisions of Aid & Appliance: Supplying necessary assistive devices to disabled individuals.
- Recreational Activities: Organizing play and picnic events for disabled children.
- Special Education:
- Educational Support and Teaching: Providing specialized education for children with disabilities.
- Computer Class: Offering computer training for both disabled and non-disabled students.
- Vocational Rehabilitation:
- Sewing Centre: Providing vocational training in sewing and tailoring.
- Beautician Course: Offering vocational training for individuals interested in becoming beauticians.
- New Initiative Vocational Skill: Introducing computer classes to enhance vocational skills.
- Community Engagement:
- Social Program: Conducting programs within the community to promote the welfare of disabled individuals.
- Free Medical Health Camps: Organizing health camps to provide medical services to the community.
- Polio & Tuberculosis Eradication Campaign: Supporting eradication efforts and providing treatment.
- Disability Assessment & DOTS/TB Training: Assessing disabilities and providing training to healthcare workers.
- Access to Financial Assistance: Assisting disabled families in accessing financial support.
- Political Education & Awareness: Providing education and awareness to local union counsellors.
- Capacity Building Training and Workshops for communities
These ongoing services align with various Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs):
- SDG 3: Good Health and Well-being: Our services promote access to quality healthcare and rehabilitation for individuals with disabilities.
- SDG 4: Quality Education: We strive to ensure equal learning opportunities for all through specialized education and computer classes.
- SDG 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth: Our vocational rehabilitation programs equip individuals with disabilities with skills for employment and economic independence.
- SDG 10: Reduced Inequalities: We focus on reducing inequalities by promoting inclusion, providing support, and advocating for the rights of individuals with disabilities.
- SDG 16: Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions: Through political education and awareness, we contribute to fostering stronger institutions for inclusive and equitable societies.